Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What is it like? What am I like? What do I like?

Playtime with Mistress Tiffany 

So many questions huh?

I have many people ask Me questions about what it is like to play with Me or have a session with Me and what it is I enjoy so I wanted to cover that here. 

I am going to go by what people tell Me and what people clearly state in My reviews. 
In My own opinion I KNOW I am different in every way as a Fem Domme.  What is important to Me is My Femininity and I do not believe that Dominatrix = Bitch.  Many people will tell you that Domination is an attitude and I can say I agree with it, but for Me I combine so many aspects and qualities that I possess which makes an experience with Me truly unique. 

Sensuality
Eroticism
I am firm when needed
I know what I like. 
I love to touch and be touched.  (Of course touching Me anywhere is a privilege and earned). 
I feel Domination is about control first and foremost.  Most feel that Fem Dommes just want to beat men and although I can and do appreciate sadism (being sadistic) the Psychological aspects of Domination is what I find the most stimulating.  Getting into a man's head, teasing him, keeping him in a constant state of arousal (or a stimulated state of some sort).  I love to keep his mind going, his body quivering and I love watching him swallow hard and feeling his heart race when I am in his presence.  Domination is a roller coaster of rushes and the power control involved with it is amazing for Me. 

I can be cruel but sweet, sensual but firm, I love combining these things it is like combining flavors of food to create new flavors (this is the best way to explain it). 

Over all I think one of the most important things is making sure that My submissive and I are having a mutually gratifying and pleasurable experience.  I don't like to get bored in session and do not like to have boring play dates, so even if someone is shy or un-sure of what they want or what they want to try I can usually figure them out and I always initiate things, after all I am the Dominant, I can't be the shy one, I am also the Professional and being a professional means just that and I better know what I am doing and trust Me I DO know exactly what I am doing.  Psychologically, physically, emotionally, I know what buttons to push and how to operate you like a machine or toy and although everyone is different I feel the one thing that makes Me talented and good at what I do is I am able to read My submissives very well on a high intuitive level (I am an Empath, so it makes it easier for Me). 

Being able to connect is important and I do My best to make sure I am able to do that during My time with a submissive and at the same time am able to disconnect once you are gone, this is what makes Me a good professional.  I am not possessive nor jealous our time together is just that.  A no strings attached encounter where I want you to be able to trust, respect and enjoy your Domination or Fetish experience with Me.

When we are together you will experience a genuine, sensual, yet real encounter with a Dominant who looks beyond the whip and dives straight into your mind for the ultimate control over you and your body.  Sensual and intense is what they say I am and those 2 things about Me compliment My sessions. 

I think people should take the time to fulfill their Fantasies in a safe environment with an experienced Dominant and not neglect and limit themselves to just internet Domination, experiencing a Session with Me (A Dominatrix) is an experience I think you should have, fantasy fulfillment is a must for Me and I firmly believe in fulfilling My Fantasies and do not hold them back, so why not share them with Me, that's what I enjoy, helping you fulfill your Fantasies with Me. 

So what are your Fantasies? 

your Superior, 
Mistress Tiffany 


No comments:

Post a Comment