Friday, October 9, 2020

Updates for October.

I am always excited for the Fall, it is My favorite time of the year.  


Most of you may have noticed I took a month off from mid September to Mid October.  

I wasn't traveling nor did I go on a big adventure but I did do something pretty big.


Most people would not be so open talking about this but I do not have an issue sharing what I did with My time off.  

After years and years of wanting some plastic surgery I finally went and did it.  

I was under for 7.5 hours where My surgeon performed..... 

  • An Extend abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck) where believe it or not they removed 15 lbs of skin! (I know sexy stuff eh)?  But can you imagine the transformation that made?  
  • I experienced Liposuction in many areas from the flanks, back, and along the side of My breast (under the arm).  
  • I also had a Brazilian Butt Lift Where the surgeon added some enhanced curves in My hips and bottom (More ass for you to worship).  


Admittedly the recovery has been pretty intense but I am finding Myself more active from doing some shopping, My nail and pedicure appointments etc.  

I still have some recovery ahead and need to not do any strenuous Physical work during Sessions such as physical domination or anything that intense as I have been instructed My My surgeon and plastic surgery team to not do anything that will cause any strain in the abdomen.  I have been cleared to continue to work though.  


I will not see fuller results until a few months post op, but I have to admit the results I see now are amazing already and those who have gotten to see Me can see the huge difference already and you will see them too! 


Because I am easing back into sessions I do prefer to do duo Sessions with My Partner Miss Jay and we are actually offering specials for a week upon My return.  Specials are located on My site on My contact page along with My schedule.  Make sure you pre-book,  

I am capable of doing sessions that are not overly physical if you desire a solo session with Me. 


I am looking forward to returning to sessions and am looking forward to trying on some new outfits for our sessions together. 


Happy Fall!  


Mistress Tiffany  



No comments:

Post a Comment