Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Well Hello its Been Awhile.

I know it has been awhile since I have updated My blog here for you all but here I am...

updating My blog and I hope to be able to do that weekly.  


With that said I just wanted to let you know what is going on in My little COVID bubble.  


First of all I am still taking sessions and really never stopped, I just have been as cautious as I could be.  My only break was when I had plastic surgery back in September.  

Other than that I feel I have done My best to protect Myself and clients.  

I now am requiring clients to wear a mask in session as well as Myself, I know for some this ruins the mood, but we can make it pretty hot too.  

I have also limited the number of sessions I do to no more then a week.  This means I can book up quickly, but no worries I can also put you on a wait list if you call to book with no avail.  I do require all clients who book to pay a retainer to hold their appointment to assure sincerity so I am not taking up space or time for other clients or any partners who work from My location.  I am sure most of you understand this and I appreciate it.  


I did recieve My first COVID vaccine this past weekend and anticipate to be fully vaccinated by mid April at this point I will see clients unmasked if they and Myself are both vaccinated fully (you will have to show your card for proof).  


On another topic My partner Miss Jay has decided to separate individually from Bastille Dungeon as she wants to manage her own client calls.  Unfortunately I only work with Fem Dommes who are partnered directly to My dungeon, although they are independent; because Bastille Dungeon is a Private Dungeon and as someone who has been managing and running dungeons for 20+ years I prefer to manage all bookings and client calls to assure the safety, privacy and discretion of My own private space and sanctuary.  With that said I do hope to have a more "rental" friendly space in the future for Pro-Dommes to utilize that is more commercial, but as many know My space is private and I intend to keep it that way.  It also can become confusing with multiple Dommes doing individual bookings with only 1 space available and I just do not want to run into that potential train wreck.  

Miss Jay is an Intelligent Woman who will continue to strive in the professional BDSM community and I am glad that she understands My policies regarding My feelings on Me booking all clients personally for My Private Dungeon.  As always all partners who work with Me are independent contractors who manage their own emails, social media and although I create their websites based on what they want; they do have complete full access to update and manage their schedules.  (I just wanted to clarify that).  All the best to a great Lady - Miss Jay.  We are still available to tease, taunt and torment you for duo sessions.  


I want to than you for taking the time to read My recent updates and I hope you all continue to stay safe and take care of yourselves.  


On your Knees!  

Mistress Tiffany 



No comments:

Post a Comment