Thursday, August 20, 2020

Finally - Some Updates for The month of August 2020

Well hello, it has been some time since My last blog update; but here I am!  


I have a lot of information for you here that I am excited to announce so take it all in stride.  


1.  I am excited to announce that My New Dungeon is up and operational, although I am still working on some aesthetics; clients are loving the new space. I hope you will enjoy it too.  It has been fun doing some painting (I am still working on more design texture painting) but the space is lovely.  

2.  Miss Jay is now accepting sessions again.  Make sure you read her COVID information on her site by clicking here.  

3.  Google voice sucks - Apparently after using google for over 8 years with the same number they have decided to disable My number.  Although I hope to get this resolved, I do have another phone with a number you can use - 202-913-4602.  

4.  I have changed My phone hours to when I will accept your calls to book your reservations.  Those New hours are Noon-10pm.  The early hours have been cut out for calls but I have extended My phone hours for you.  

5.  I will be taking an extended sabbatical September 16th - October 14th.  Miss Jay will still be available and My OnlyFans page will be active with content and I will be available for some Texting/Sexting phone sessions on SextPanther some.  However, I will be refraining from in person sessions during this time.  (I will update you on more later or you can follow My Twitter - Instagram - or OnlyFans to be in the know.  

6.  While taking sessions I made the decision to keep My rates the same but have changed My minimum sessions to 2 hours instead of 90 minutes.  

7.  To open My Dungeon properly I am offering Specials (Located on My contact page of My site) as well as specials being offered between Miss Jay and I.  I hope this specials are something you can utilize.  I am offering VIP sessions still but they are for packages that include 2 hours or longer.  


I know this Pandemic has thrown us in for a loop but I have so much going on and am excited that I have been able to share it all with you.  

Thank you to those who have donated to help Me and My partners during this time, the cash app donations as well as PP donations, gift cards, cash gifts and even just the few sessions I have been able to do have been helpful.  Thank you for your continued support of Myself, partners and My Dungeon; La Bastille Dungeon.  


We are taking every precaution to be safe.  Keeping the dungeon clean and sanitized, checking temperatures, providing PPE to those who prefer it, limiting sessions we accept and providing filtration through the air to help kill germs.  We have always used Medical grade cleansers and will continue to do so.  


You can show continued support through

cash app -  $TiffanyDomme

Joining My Only Fans - OnlyFans.com/mindyourdomme

E-Gift cards to -  MindyourDomme@gmail.com


Thank you and play safe.  


On your Knees!  

Mistress Tiffany  



2

No comments:

Post a Comment