Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Eros has changed their policies.

I can't lie and say I do not find it annoying that Eros has changed so many of their policies from photos to text in our ads and now we can no longer post our WEBSITES! 

We are only allowed to keep a phone number and email address. 
I personally find that doing this will make it difficult for both Pro-Dommes and clients to find quality. 

Most of My clients appreciate My detailed website and the information and reviews on My website. 
I also appreciate clients who take the time to read My website and email Me or fill out My questionnaire. 

Now we have Women who can just post ads with pictures and a number there is no website or effort put into their business and text is limited now on Eros.  FOSTA (google it if you do not know what it is). Is really messing up our rights, those of us clearly of age and independent should not have to deal with this.  And now clients can suffer by meeting Dommes that may not have the experience level that the client requires which can lead to a dangerous session for the client. 

I am putting a plan to step forward for Pro-Dommes separating professional Dominatrices from prostitution (We are completely separate and different). 

I have heard too many horror stories from clients who have had bad experiences with Dommes who clearly do NOT know what they are doing and I plan on doing what I can to help clients find quality Pro-Dommes. 

I know there are still Pro-Dome directories out there and I suggest that clients stick to those because our websites are there.  This is My best suggestion for now. 

Share your feedback with Me. 

On your Knees!
Mistress Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment