Thursday, April 5, 2018

Curvy, skinny, full figured, or strong Pro-Dommes

As a Pro-Domme we are all lumped into that group of "adult entertainers" but let's face it for those who have met Me we all know I am the one who is being entertained (as I say I love My job).  

With that I have seen and met with so many Fem Dommes who are doing videos now along with their sessions to supplement their income and meet the high demand of men who prefer to keep their BDSM online only.  And with that Women are now feeling the need to do bizarre or extreme diets to be what men think they should be even when they are perfectly healthy and beautiful.  Fuck that! 

I find it extremely important to be healthy...
Fact I use to be 300lbs and a size 26, I am NOW a size 18 and lost a significant amount of weight and enjoy heavy lifting and stronglifts. I am healthier now then when I was in My mid 20's (yes I'm still young but adding a decade and still maintaining health is awesome).

At the same time I find Myself plateaued, if I do too much heavy lifting I gain weight (I easily bulk up) so I have to alternate that with some cardio and am about to add some yoga to My routine to help My overall well being, body flow and core. I feel being strong is an important aspect of My job as it can get very physical But I do NOT do all of this just for the purpose of being an "entertainer" to have a certain physique; in fact many men may find thinner Women much more appealing than a Woman of My stature, but then again every man and person for that matter is attracted to something different and some find My physique to fit what they want.  I do what I do for My overall health.  I have no interest in starving Myself, I have no interest in living in the gym 7 days a week hours on end (I do have a life you know and besides too much gym time can raise your cortisol levels Read here about this.) But I have been known to be in the gym 5-6 days a week and I have lowered Myself back down to 3 days because this is a happy medium for Me although I may sneak into the gym more often than that.  My point is I simply have no interest in being an extremist when it comes to having to starve Myself to fit the Hollywood mold of what men want Women to look like.  

I feel I have a unique and rare type of beauty and have been told this, I love being a curvy Domme who is strong and I believe My clients would concur.

I have happily assisted clients with behavior modification to help them as well with their health and one of My goals is to get officially certified in nutrition this year.  

I hope when men look at Women they admire them for their own individual beauty whether they be skinny, curvy, plus size, soft, strong, tall or short.  After all as Pro-Dommes we are looking at your naked asses all the time and not judging you, although you can argue that you are "paying" us as a Dominatrix so we should fit the mold as an "adult entertainer" and what you may find sexy.  However, I will not let someone dictate that I need to starve Myself or maintain a extreme diet to fit what they feel a Dominatrix should be because the fact is I am a Woman and I no longer have the metabolism of a teenager.  I am healthy, strong and fucking gorgeous and I will own that and no one no matter how much they pay Me can make Me believe in anything different.  I am paid for My expertise not to be your sex doll at your will.  I am a firm believer that all Women should be appreciated, we all work hard in some way to own our femininity (or most do) and I hope My clients appreciate My efforts as well as others even if we do not fit with-in that lumped up group of what folks may think an "adult entertainer" should look like.  

On your Knees!
Mistress Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment