Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My New Dungeon La Bastille Dungeon.

It has taken a lot of work but I have finally got the bulk of My 1500 sqft Dungeon/Playspace done. 

I had My first private party over the weekend and I have to say I am in some pain, it was a lot of work not only getting My space done in time for the party, but also getting the rest of My place acceptable for guests; after all I just moved less than a month ago.  But I am excited that My friends and party guests enjoyed the space.  I received very positive feedback. 

Out of all the playspaces i have worked in and owned this is the largest I have had to work with and as a friend told Me "Uou will NEVER be done with this space because you will always be moving stuff around, adding things to it and changing it up." and I have to say My friend is right.  It is a space I can always add to and do things with, that is the amazing thing about it. 

Now that the bulk of it is done, I hope My clients know it is time to come and play. 

I'll write more about it, in the meantime enjoy the few photos I have added here; keep in mind the photos do not really give you an idea of the size, you'll just have to come see it. 

On your Knees!
Mistress Tiffany

P.S.  I included a photo of My outfit and blond wig from the Dungeon Opening Party. 
None of the photos are professional.  All are candid I will have a professional photographer come in to capture the space better.  It is really amazing. 


My Opening party attire.


 The second sitting area around the Bondage Frame.


 My very good friend made these for Me, I love them.  








 The photo below is before the walls were done in the main area. I still had a lot of work to do but got the sitting area in the main area done and it is now complete.  I will post more photos soon.



I am still working on the Boudiour area of the Dungeon but it is looking amazing.
This is where I am going to put My new latex vac bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment