Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Does Fem-Domme=Bitch?

It's seen everywhere and for some guys they like the bitch attitude but for most it is an overdone act by Women who think this is what Domination is about.


I always remind My clients I can get bitchy just like anyone but I do not feel "acting" like a bitch is the basis for the persona of what a Fem Domme should be.  


In fact I think the whole intense "bitch attitude" is a turn off for many guys, but let's face it, some guys are piggys who do not care when it comes to seeing a 20 year old bent over or blatantly in a sex stance position.  There is something for some men about that male ego.  Do they think they might "get lucky". Does it validate them that they get to see someone who displays themselves so blatantly?

These are the same men who come to Me later complaining about the horrible experience they had with a Domme they did not research.  They complain that the session felt disconnected that the Domme may had just barked orders and some complaining about Dommes who just scream and kick at them.  There are a many variety of beautiful Women who are Dominant out there, but if a man is looking for a quality Dominant who has some experience then he should learn to think a bit with the head on his shoulders rather then the one between his legs.  


Unfortunately Pro-Dommes do not have to go get a degree, but good Pro-Dommes will be versatile and will educate themselves and involve themselves in their local lifestyle scene some as well as investing in equipment, toy's etc. 


I love what I do and I say this time and time again; I am not angry, screaming or behaving like a mean bitch, all these attitudes are very negative and that energy is not something I personally want to have as the basis of My sessions.  I am sassy, assertive and confident in My sessions and in what I do and that's what My clients will find with Me, not a bitch. This is about having fun and doing it safely.


On your Knees!

Mistress Tiffany  


No comments:

Post a Comment