Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Why do you see a Professional Dominatrix?

Recently I asked members in one of My Fet Life groups "Pro Domme Network"
"Why do you choose to see Pro-Dommes" and I got some great answers, but I wanted to share one that I feel put it realistically.

This submissive says.....

Most lifestyle-only Dommes seem to want a relationship that's long term and more about the D/s than the S&M play. A lot want total control over a guy 24/7. Some will make their subs/slaves jump through an endless series of hoops and use S&M play as a carrot or reward. With a good professional Domme you can explore any type of S&M play (or whatever else you're looking for) for a finite amount of time without any other strings attached if that's what you prefer. When the session is over you have control of your life again. Then you go back when you need another "fix". It simply, easy, straight to the point and hopefully, a lot of fun! :)

--------------------------------------------------

I feel Professional Domination truly has a lot to offer submissives and when you really get down to it it is a mutual agreement and satisfying experience between two consenting adults.  


Being a professional to Me allows Me to personally help submissives explore their fetishes and BDSM Fantasies with-out strings or with-out it being "too" personal.  I must say I am extremely personable during that time, but will admit when I am in a session that time is for play and then they leave, if they call again great if they don't then fine, either way I want to make sure whether I am seeing someone only once, multiple times or for years that they have an experience with Me that's unforgettable.  


On your Knees!  

Mistress Tiffany 





No comments:

Post a Comment